Ad Age Adages

Moisture pools in my visual interface
Toxic spills threaten rain, possible thunder

Outdoor advertising, my face a billboard
Timeline and hot topics updated regularly

Life parades bring traffic to my site
Deep-etched lines compete with fleeting smiles

Organic ad substrate outlasts usefulness
We enter a swipe-emotional economy

Low bounce rates improve my chances
Of high conversion rates… or even one subscriber

Returning visitor rates drop with aging markets
Active users transition into legacy accounts

Do I require an SEO overhaul, a digital yenta
As my appeal fails the stickiness test?

Proud billboard in a digital marketplace
Seeks reader of more than 140 characters

Thunder bolt and lightening, not so very frightening
This queen celebrates emotional inclusivity

A modern day colossus of roads
Follows the sun but embraces all weather

Escape arcades of digital fantasy; enter life
Follow me; leave your umbrella at home

 © 2017 Joan Cichon All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment